When you discover challenges with your trailer or tow setup, you may need to speak to us about custom trailers. Serving the Springfield and Eugene, OR areas, Ron’s Hitch N Tow not only helps you find the perfect hitch for your truck or RV, but also offers trailer welding and construction in Eugene, OR. If you want your trailing experience to become easier, here is why a custom trailer may be a good choice for your boat or utility needs:
- Easy loading: As it’s often one of the bigger challenges with trailers, we frequently receive requests to adjust trailers so they are easier to load. This may include creating wider tire tracks for ATVs or adding in features that make moving boats on and off trailers easier in the water. We’ve also added ramps and added lowering technology to trailers so they were more accessible. There are many loading options that do not come standard with your trailer. See what we can do to take care of that.
- Simplified hitching: This is also frequently necessary, especially if limited time or impaired mobility makes hitching trailers to trucks or RVs difficult. Adjusting hitches and trailer tongues so they are easier to connect often makes traveling more enjoyable. Many people also find the backup process challenging when hitching trailers, and there are also ways to assure this is efficient and not a game of constant back-and-forth.
- Lighter frames: You may need a utility or boat trailer, but unfortunately, your current vehicle has a low towing capacity. Or maybe you want a trailer that you can move well on your own so there is less effort needed to back up your vehicle to hook it up. The solution to these issues is a custom trailer with a lighter frame. There are new options available to assure durability along with a lightweight design. This will allow you to tow that boat or cargo effectively while still staying within your vehicle’s towing limits.
- Towing with a custom RV: If you have a custom RV, you likely also need a custom trailer. The important part of effective towing is the frame of the tow vehicle. If you customized an RV to a particular shape or other unique attributes, installing a towing hitch and providing the right trailer may not allow for off-the-rack options. We can design a trailer and hitch combination that will work with your RV.
- Uncommon demands: Sometimes, customers want a trailer for specific functions. People have ideas on how they can haul hay, move ATVs or simply have an easier loading experience when they camp. These ideas may not manifest in the trailers they see so far, and so they come to us with designs that can be made into reality with welding and customization. We can often adjust trailers to fit these expectations, or even create a new one.
To see what we offer for custom trailers in Springfield, OR, visit Ron’s Hitch N Tow. We look forward to providing you with an ideal trailer!